The following June 6, 1929, Lowell Tribune article appeared on page 1, column 2:
FORMER MEMBER OF L.H.S. FACULTY MARRIED
Ralph P. Oyler, son of Mrs. L. A. Oyler, of Warsaw, and Miss Violet Hull, daughter on Mr. and Mrs. Ernest E. Hull, were united in marriage at the home of the bride on June 1, at 2 o'clock. Miss Edith Ross sang "Love Sends a Little Gift of Roses," and Mrs. R.W. Cunningham sang "All for You." Following the wedding march, the ceremony was read by Rev. J.A. Groves, of Logansport, in the presence of the immediate family and a few friends.
The bride was attractively gowned in shell pink chiffon, with cape collar extending to the waist line, and circular skirt with uneven hem line extending longer toward the back. She carried a shower bouquet of pink roses and lilies of the valley. Miss Edith Ross attended the bride at the wedding and at a sumptuous bridal dinner given in honor of friends of the groom.