The west (left in photo) section of the brick building in the 500 block of E. Commercial Avenue, across the street from Olde Towne Square Park was built before 1881 by Dr. Alfred A. Gerrish (1829-1903) as his residence and medical office. It was used in later years by Dr. William C. Quincy (1848-1926), who came to Lowell in 1897. Now an apartment building, it was restored in recent years by owner E.J. Levin.
Return to Lowell Photo Album