Amelia Gragg (Gregg) Sanger Bailey Thorington (1841-1927)
(Mrs. Sanford Sanger; Mrs. Josiah Bryant Bailey;
Mrs. James Thorington)

This April 13, 1901, Lowell Souvenir article was found on page 7, column 3:
This May 18, 1901, Lowell Souvenir article was found on page 11, column 3:
From a Jan.18, 1902, Lowell Souvenir (page 7, column 1): More details were give on page 11, column 1 of the same issue of the paper:
From the April 26, 1902, Lowell Souvenir (page 8, column 2):
This Jan. 3, 1903, Lowell Souvenir article was found on page 9, column 1:
This May 2, 1903, Lowell Souvenir article appeared on page 8, column 2. (Note the spellings of the names, which are slightly different from the above articles. The aunt is actually Mrs. J.B. Bailey.):
From the May 9, 1903, Lowell Souvenir (page 6, column 1):
From the Oct. 19, 1916, Lowell Tribune (page 5, column 3):
From the Nov. 9, 1916, Lowell Tribune (page 6, column 5):
From the Jan. 4, 1917, Lowell Tribune (page 5, column 4):
A Feb. 8, 1917, Lowell Tribune article (page 1, column 1) mentions that Mrs. James Thorington ordered a "very beautiful monument for West Creek."


From the Feb. 22, 1917, Lowell Tribune (page 3, column 4):
The March 22, 1917, Lowell Tribune lists Mrs. James Thorington as among its subscribers (page 12, column 1).


The Lowell M.E. Church notes in the July 12, 1917, Lowell Tribune (page 5, column 6) include the following:
The following March 11, 1920, Lowell Tribune article was found on page 1, column 3:
The following article appeard on page 1, column 6, of the February 17, 1927, Lowell Tribune:
The following Lowell Tribune obituary appeared on page 1, column 2, of the February 24, 1927, paper:
Last updated on March 17, 2009.

Return to Lowell Biographies.

Contact referenc@lowellpl.lib.in.us